CQC accredited Medical & Aesthetic Clinic.
Led by NHS-trained GMC doctors.
Leading skincare treatment provider.
Serving more than 15,000 clients globally.
Ai Beauty Clinic
Located in the heart of London, we are a leading aesthetic beauty clinic.
We are the only Asian-style clinic providing aesthetic treatment services in the UK. We have NHS-trained GMC doctors and practitioners skilled in providing you with the safest, most effective cosmetic treatments.
We are proud to have served more than 15,000 clients from across the world and hope to serve more with our state of the art, non-invasive skincare and fat reduction treatments.
Effective and Safe
From getting rid of the signs of ageing to reducing stubborn body fat, we have you covered! Whether you are living with skin-related problems or need a contoured body shape, we will help you achieve your end goal safely and effectively.
We invest in the safest and most effective medical equipment to provide our clients with the best treatment at our aesthetic clinic. Ai Beauty clinic also provides PicoSure and Ultherapy treatments.
We are able to offer fully personalised care for every client thanks to our in-depth consultation process. Our qualified and experienced team will address all your concerns responsibly and provide you with the best-suited procedure.
To ensure the best standards of clinical excellence at our aesthetic clinic, we encourage the professional development of our doctors and nurses to enrol in extensive training programmes both here in the UK and overseas.
We believe in building trust, by creating the best possible relationships with our clients, through the results we deliver. If you would like to learn more, we are here to help. Book your appointment today via telephone or email.
As an aesthetic clinic in the UK, we are proud of the reputation our consistency and quality has brought us. Our aim is to maintain those high standards and continue leading the way in our field.
Questions people ask
Skincare clinics offer anti-aging for skin, fat reduction by lipo-dissolve injection, and lasers for skin rejuvenation. They also offer mesotherapy, micro-needling, and chemical peeling therapies for skincare.
These clinics have experts who use the latest technology as part of the process. In addition, skin clinics also deal with cosmetic treatment for the best care of your skin, nails, hair, and mucous membrane. A good clinic will offer an expert analysis of your skin and help you maintain its texture.
A doctor for skincare is called a dermatologist. They are also referred to as skin specialists or derma specialists, and sometimes, consultants of the skin. But dermatologist is the most used term in the world of medicine.
For any skin treatment you are considering, always choose a medical consultant who is a skincare expert. Such consultants are called Dermatologists.
They also often have have a supra-speciality in skin in particular areas of the body.
While choosing a good skin clinic, bear in mind the the following points:
- Always consider the experience of the dermatologist.
- Seek out good referrals and research the credentials of the dermatologist.
- Look for referrals that are complimentary of the dermatologists friendliness. If you feel more comfortable with the gender of the practitioner, bear that in mind when choosing one.
- Read patient reviews where you can. A little research can help you get exactly the right person. If you are someone who likes reassurance, check telehealth facilities so you don’t have to revisit the clinic.
Some skin treatments, for example laser therapy, are not covered by the NHS.
In this case, you will need to pay private treatment costs. The same is the case for steroid injections. Your doctor can refer you to a dermatologist for skincare.
Your consultant analyses your skin for the treatment of acne, maintenance of skin texture and tone, and its overall beautification. By using modern therapy, your expert will recommend to you, a personal regime for the perfection of your skin texture. This is a skin consultation.
The normal treatment cost for skin in London varies from £700 to £1200. In general, an initial deposit of 10-20% of the amount is required followed by monthly payments ranging from £70-80. These monthly payments run at various interest rates but it’s up to the company to clearly show prices and payment plans for you to choose.
In London, it is not that easy to find a dermatologist. You have to wait for many days to get an appointment with a dermatologist.
If your consultant refers you to a dermatologist, then you should keep in mind that you might also miss many expert techniques and services which are normally provided by a dermatologist. These include cosmetic acne and mole removal..
The following are some of the best for perfect skin treatment:
- Laser Techniques for removing hair and skin rejuvenation.
- Chemical Peeling for skin care. This remove scars, wrinkles, acne and age spots.
- Mesotherapy for skin care
- Micro-needling for skin care
- Dermal filters applied on the skin.
- Lipo-dissolve injections are given for fat reduction.
- Bo-tulism is caused by bacteria. Bo-tox injections are made from that bacteria and are used for skincare
The following face treatments are the best for preventing the face from pollutants and to maintain its texture:
- Laser therapy for skin rejuvenation and removing hair.
- Chemical peeling for removing acne, moles, age spots, wrinkles, and scars.
- Hydra-facial and envy-facial are used for maintaining skin texture.
- Fraxel skin resurfacing and laser skin resurfacing are commonly performed.
- Microdermabrasion is also a preferred treatment.